Paper documents have a tendency to multiply very quickly. With the average knowledge worker printing 10,000 sheets of paper every year, it’s no wonder our desks and filing cabinets are cluttered. It’s time to enter the 21st century by going paperless. You’ll be glad you did.
Enter the Cloud
If you’ve been in business for more than two weeks, you’ve probably already experienced the frustration of a lost document. It’s not your fault. Keeping track of paper documents is a herculean task. Cloud storage offers a better way forward for your Fresno organization. Here are just a few of the many advantages:
- Less paper clutter— Give yourself some room to breathe by scanning those paper documents and shredding them.
- Easy access— Paper documents go missing all the time, causing hours of lost productivity. Digital documents can be located in a matter of seconds.
- Enhanced security— Paper documents and files are hardly secure. They’re at risk of unauthorized access and disasters like fire and flood. Documents stored in the cloud are backed up and secure.
- Free up space— Physical document storage takes up valuable office space that could be put to much better use. Expand collaborative meeting areas, give staff members more room to work, or hire that new employee you need so badly.
- Save money— Save the money you’re spending on printing and physical document storage costs and put it toward value-added projects.
Get Started Today
State-of-the-art multifunction printer is one of the best office equipment decisions your enterprise can make. With an MFP, scanning has never been easier. Once scanned, your documents can be easily stored or routed directly to the workflows and staff members who need them.
At C.A. Reding, we can help your Fresno enterprise acquire the latest office equipment technologies you need to go paperless with document management. Contact us for more information today!