It seems the hardest thing to do today is break a habit. It has been said that it takes 21 days to make or break a habit. Some habits seem easier to change than others, for example, it’s harder to quit smoking than it is to make a habit of eating right. The struggle is just as hard in the business environment, if not harder. As the manager of the office, you are helping not only yourself but also the employees in the office to make efficient habits. To break or make a habit with multiple people is challenging, and you will need a very good reason to change their habits. People are naturally creatures of habit and some of our habits are counterproductive
; like the way a business files its documents, loses important information, or wastes paper. For this reason, you will fall in love with changing your habits and implementing electronic document services.
Reasons to break your wasteful habits and love electronic document services:
- Fast Search Ability – Just like you would search for information on a search engine, you can search for specific documents in seconds with electronic document services. You can look through your saved documents like a table of contents, or index or by simply searching for specific files that have a certain word or title. Stop losing documents, stop wasting time and money, and become more efficient than ever before.
- Instant View And Save – Document Management Services system allows you to view the document without printing. You can even preview a document before you open the full document. Most document management services allow you to view, edit, and save files all in one position.
- Instant Archiving – Once upon a time, not too long ago, archiving was an issue of limited space. You will not have to worry about purchasing Terabyte hard drives anymore, and you have access to your archived files on and off-site.
- Audit Trails – No longer will you have to wonder who deleted what or added what information to your files. You can now audit who has accessed which files at what time and the changes they have made. This not only helps keep your files safe but also helps track of the work being done on a document or task.
- Security – Not only can you see who has viewed, edited, or removed a file; but now you can password protect any of your information or documents. Sensitive documents with important personal information should not be printed and saved in a filing cabinet because anyone can access that information. If your information is digitally protected with all of your scanned documents, you can rest assured your files are safe.
Let us show you how electronic document files can help you change those bad habits and improve effective ones. Contact us today to get started.