Your business copiers and multifunction printers are essential to your workflows. From high-quality document printing and reproduction to streamlined and efficient paperless workflows, today’s copiers and multifunction systems combine cutting-edge technologies to deliver the capabilities of four isolated technologies in one, space-saving device. At C.A. Reding Company, you’ll find the best for your business. Here’s why.
Today’s industry-leading copiers and multifunction systems use cutting-edge technologies to bring professional printing capabilities to the home office.
- Faster page-per-minute abilities mean you can keep workflows moving forward.
- Sharp black-and-white text and superior color reproduction bring professional printing results in-house.
- Wireless connectivity makes it simple to print securely from mobile devices and remote locations.
- Fast warm-up times mean your printer is ready when you are.
- Advanced finishing features like stapling, hole punching, and booklet making make it easy to produce professional quality documents in-house.
- Save on resources with automatic duplexing.
Multifunction copiers provide high-quality reproduction of your most important documents.
- Advanced digital technology for true color and black-and-white reproduction.
- Scan-one-print-many functionality helps to save time and extra steps.
- Job pre-scan feature contributes to eliminating errors.
Turned paper-based business processes into secure electronic formats to improve productivity, automate workflows, and eliminate unnecessary printing. Automatic document feeders make multi-page document scanning faster and easier.
If your small to medium business hasn’t had access to fax capabilities, a multifunction system can open up new workflow possibilities and avenues of communication. Traditional fax machines often don’t include the advanced features found in multifunction systems.
- Send faxes anywhere at fast speeds.
- Route faxed documents to the intended recipients without printing via paperless fax reception.
- Fax digital documents directly to electronic document management systems.
To learn more about purchasing or leasing top-of-the-line copiers and multifunction systems for your organization, contact us at C.A. Reding today!