Keeping abreast of trends is one way savvy businesses stay ahead of the competition. One significant trend of the 21st century is Managed Print Services. Organizations of all types and sizes recognize that Managed Print can deliver improved productivity across their organization, but that’s not their only motivation. Research suggests there are other factors behind Managed Print’s phenomenal growth. Read on to find out what’s behind the buzz.
Sustainable Printing Solutions
If your organization is looking for ways to reduce your impact on the environment, you’re in good company. Responsible organizations around the world realize they can be a part of a growing trend to reduce paper usage in office environments.
Research suggests that the desire for improved environmental responsibility may be one of the most significant driving forces behind the growth of Managed Print Services worldwide. As a result, more companies are seeking new strategies to deploy paperless workflows and are looking to manage print for the solution.
Pinpointing inefficiencies and waste in print infrastructures is another compelling reason to implement a Managed Print strategy. Managed Print Services helps organizations improve their return on investment for their entire fleet of imaging equipment. In fact, it’s not unusual to see a reduced print spend of up to 30%.
- Replace frequent downtimes with optimized devices for improved productivity.
- Offload device management and troubleshooting to trained industry professionals and service technicians.
- Reduce wasteful printing practices and unmanaged spending on consumables.
- Implement fleet right-sizing to eliminate redundancy and under-utilized imaging equipment.
- Automatic supply reordering eliminates the need for cached inventories and reduces the possibility of emergency shortages.
- Eliminate the need for in-house IT intervention when printer issues arise.
If your organization is seeking improved ROI, increased efficiency, and a reduced impact on the environment, Managed Print Services can help you meet those goals. Contact us at C.A. Reding to learn more today!