As a small or medium business owner, you do everything you can to keep costs down. You compare prices to get the best deals, and you eliminate waste in every area.
Speaking of waste, did you know that low-end office copiers and printers can be a significant source of wasteful spending? Their low sticker prices may be tempting, but their comparatively high cost of ownership soon brings on a bad case of buyer’s remorse.
Low-End Copiers—A Closer Look
Don’t be fooled by gimmicky sales pitches and off-the-shelf convenience. Here are just three reasons why.
- High cost-per-page. Most low-end office copiers and printers use expensive consumables, and the rate of consumption is very high.
- No service included. The best you can expect from off-the-shelf copiers is a guarantee that covers defective parts. Maybe. You might be offered an expensive service contract at the check-out counter, but these are rarely worth the cost.
- Frequent downtimes. Consumer-grade copiers and printers aren’t built for commercial use. If you’d rather not interrupt your workflows because of equipment failures, it’s best to avoid over-taxing a device that’s meant for occasional home use.
Don’t Skimp on Quality
You owe it to yourself and to your business to purchase high-quality copiers and printers. Here’s why:
- Reputation matters. Whenever you choose copiers and multifunction printers from industry-leading companies like Ricoh, Lanier, Lexmark and OKI, you can count on a quality product that will serve your needs for many years.
- Cutting-edge features. High-quality commercial copiers and printers include built-in capabilities to keep your workflows moving.
- An excellent ROI. Today’s multifunction printers and copiers include features to boost productivity across your organization.
- Service is everything. Purchasing high-quality office equipment from a reputable vendor means you’ll receive stellar service throughout the entire process. Your relationship with us begins with an initial assessment to determine what type of devices you need and continues throughout the life of your equipment with ongoing support and superior service.
To learn more about the many excellent copiers and printers available for your small business, contact us at C.A. Reding today!