Should your organization make the choice to enter into a Managed Print Services partnership? Here are four reasons why companies just like yours are saying yes to Managed Print.
For any organization or sector, document security has become one of the highest priorities. Protecting confidential information is an increasingly challenging task, and businesses need all the help they can get. Managed Print can help secure your workflows and your documents through state-of-the-art security protocols.
- Pull printing holds documents until the completion of an authentication process. Solutions like passwords, Smart ID cards or PIN numbers are required before documents can be released for printing.
- Data encryption protects confidential information during all document sharing processes.
- Data overwrite or scrubbing reduces complicated security issues when decommissioning multifunction systems.
Ongoing reporting and evaluation of your print volumes and habits are valuable tools provided by your Managed Print partnership. These insights can help your organization establish new print policies to reduce waste.
Your documents drive your business processes, but downtime can bring everything to a standstill. Managed Print Services provides the support you need to keep costly downtimes to a minimum.
- Strategies to address issues before your printers and copiers break down.
- Genuine OEM parts to keep your equipment running smoothly.
- Routine equipment maintenance to help avoid unnecessary and costly wear and tear.
- Recommendations to replace devices as part of a continuing return on your Managed Print investment.
4. One Invoice. One Vendor.
Out-of-control printing costs often occur due to unmanaged purchasing and no single source for repairs and upgrades. Managed Print simplifies the process with one vendor and one monthly invoice to cover all of your print-related expenses. The result? Fewer hassles, more time to focus on your business, and reduced costs by as much as 30%.
Contact us at C.A. Reding to discuss the advantages of Managed Print Services for your business today.