Perhaps no other business is as document intensive as the legal industry. Added to the sheer volume of printed documents are unique requirements like case and client tracking. Without a carefully managed print environment, document printing can consume as much as 3% of your law firm’s total annual revenues.
Help Where It’s Needed Most
Managed Print Services is uniquely poised to assist law firms in regaining control of their print spend while also helping improve print-intensive workflows. Here’s how Managed Print can make a difference:
- Multifunction printers can help by consolidating single-use equipment into one device. Expect to save space and costs with an MFP when you eliminate a fleet of isolated technology islands, including single-function printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Workflow assessments by Managed Print experts can help identify areas of weakness. Their suggestions can help eliminate device redundancy, workflow bottlenecks, device-to-employee ratios and excessive network traffic caused by a bloated printer fleet.
- Unmanaged devices can be a source of frustrating and costly downtime. Managed Print Services includes access to industry-trained technicians to keep your firm’s devices performing longer and better. Combined with regular maintenance and remote monitoring, many potential issues can be addressed long before your firm is aware of their existence.
- Unnecessary printing is one cost your firm can do without. Find out how to reduce print volumes through built-in printer features like automatic duplexing, eliminating unnecessary pages, and paperless workflow solutions.
- Ad hoc purchasing of devices and supplies can make it difficult to control spending. With a Managed Print agreement, you’ll have one source and one invoice for everything from repairs and device acquisition to ink and toner purchases.
Don’t let printing costs impact your law firm’s bottom line. Contact us at C.A. Reding to learn how Managed Print Services can reduce your print spend by as much as 30 percent.