Few solutions deliver measurable savings combined with increased productivity, enhanced data security, and greener business processes. If you’re wondering how you could have overlooked such an opportunity, perhaps it’s because you were never properly introduced.
Introducing Managed Print Services
Before you wonder if we’re overstating the case, take a look at the benefits that businesses just like yours have enjoyed from their Managed Print partnership.
1. Reduced Operating Costs
If you’ve never had the experience of an eye-opening Managed Print Assessment, you may not know what many companies have discovered: An unmanaged print environment can wreak havoc on your revenues. In fact, document production can put a 3% hole in your annual income, mainly due to hidden costs. Fortunately, Managed Print experts can provide the solutions you need to reduce print-related waste by as much as 30% to 60%.
2. Increased Efficiency
Device downtime is no joke, and it doesn’t have to be a regular occurrence. Here’s how Managed Print Services can help your organization increase productivity:
- Proactive monitoring of your equipment keeps your printing assets in top condition.
- Many maintenance issues can be addressed before you’re aware of them, and long before they have a chance to impact productivity.
- With expert technicians at your service, your IT team can focus on mission-critical projects.
- Fleet right-sizing and relocation eliminates redundant devices and places others where they’re the most effective.
3. Enhanced Document Security
Print security vulnerabilities can put your entire organization at risk. Managed Print Services deploys solutions to address issues and keep unauthorized users away from your sensitive information.
4. A Greener Workplace
A managed print environment is a greener print environment. From reduced toner and paper usage to greener energy choices, Managed Print Services can help you reach your sustainability goals.
To find out how to bring your print environment under control, contact us at C.A. Reding for a Managed Print conversation today!