Not all copiers offer the same features, and a device that’s perfect for one company may be completely inadequate for another. The architecture, engineering and construction sectors, in particular, have requirements unique to their industries. Knowing what to look for is the first step toward the acquisition of multifunction copiers that will meet the AEC industry’s demanding requirements.
When You Need More
AEC firms need more than just sharp text and quality color images. In an industry where a misinterpreted line could end up costing thousands of dollars, there’s no room for copiers that fail to pick up and reproduce fine details and exact specifications. AEC firms must seek out vendors who can supply the best copiers and multifunction printers the imaging industry has to offer. Some important factors to consider include:
- Super-sharp reproduction of fine lines on renders, schematics, and blueprints.
- High-quality halftones and superior color reproduction.
- Compatibility with CAD and other software solutions.
Workflow and Productivity Solutions
After finding a vendor offering multifunction copiers to meet the demands of your AEC firm, you’ll want to explore the basic workflow solutions provided by each device. Look for:
- Scanning solutions to integrate incoming documents directly to your existing workflows.
- Customized solutions to automate your daily processes.
- Paper-saving features like automatic duplexing and eliminating unnecessary pages.
- Built-in energy saving solutions to lower your power bill and reduce your firm’s carbon footprint.
- Finishing features like three-hole-punch, collating, stapling, folding, and booklet making to lessen the cost of expensive outsourcing.
- Secure mobile printing solutions to keep your projects moving forward from any device and location.
At C.A. Reding, we provide the Fresno area with competitive leasing prices, state-of-the-art office systems, and exceptional customer service. For a demonstration of the latest copiers from our industry-leading technology partners, contact us today.